You will find the most asked questions on this page….
REMINDER Final payment is AUGUST 15, 2022
When making payments contact CruzNTours
Phone or Text- 562-309-7847
Mon – Fri phones open until 9:30pm
Sat – 9:30am – 3pm
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED?
PASSPORTS ARE NOT REQUIRED for US Citizens
U.S. citizens can board with either the following – please confirm that your documents are not expired
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate. **
- US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate
- US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government photo ID.
**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change
There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding.
CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT EXPIRED
Carnival Online Check In – Required
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Guest are required to provide Carnival with check-in information by completing their Online Check-in and selecting their Arrival Appointment, within 90 days of the departure and no later than 8PM prior to the sailing date.
Tips; Download the Carnival Hub App via GooglePlay or AppleStore
- Go to https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/ or select ‘Manage My Booking‘.
- Create an account if you have not done so already. You will need to provide your Carnival booking number, guest last name, date of birth, ship name and sail date.
- Online Check in will ask you some simple questions – What time you would like to arrive at the port, Are you traveling with Passport or Birth Certificate, Will you use a credit card or cash for incidentals on the ship, Address, etc. Once you answer all the questions it will say complete.
- Due to the terms and conditions and privacy of the questions each traveler is responsible for their online check in
Tips & Gratuities
Tips and gratuities on this sailing is $41.97 per person in inside or ocean view cabins & $47.97 of Suite Guest for all 3 days it can be prepaid and added to your reservation or paid on the ship. When booking your cabin please indicate if you want to add the tips to your reservation.
How Do I Book ?
- Fill out the Easy Online Registration Form
- CruzNTours will contact you to secure your deposit payment.
- Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits.
- Your cabin will be assigned at the time of booking and you will received a confirmation with booking and cabin #
- You can call contact CruzNTours via phone or text 562-309-7847
Where do I go to board the Carnival Imagination and is Parking available?
Port of Long Beach – The Cruise Terminal is at the southernmost tip of the 710 freeway. Follow the signs for the Queen Mary then stay to the right for the cruise terminal entrance. Drop off and pick up are easy . You can park your vehicle at the cruise terminal for a daily rate of $20.00 per day.
Long Beach Cruise Terminal – Next to the Queen Mary
231 Windsor Way Long Beach, CA 90802
What is Carnival Cheers Beverage Package?
Carnival’s CHEERS! beverage program where guests can enjoy a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits (including cocktails and frozen drinks), along with sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails at one convenient flat rate of $49.99 USD per person/per day plus a 18% gratuity added at the time of purchase of the program. If purchased on the Ship it is only available the price is $57.99 USD
$183.90 per person – 2 people is $367.20 TTL
CHEERS! can be purchased prior to the cruise by contacting the ‘The Fun Shops’ Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-12:00am ET or on online at www.carnival.com/Funshops. – All guest are required to contact the Funshops directly via online or phone to order their “Cheer’s Beverage Package” you will need your booking number when placing your order.
NOTE: All guest 21 and over in the same cabin must purchase the package all 3 days of the sailing must be purchased.
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE IS THE DAY PRIOR TO SAILING on this sailing the cut off is Wednesday Sept 16th at 6pm
Top 10 General Questions
- What night is the Captain’s Dinner – Friday Night the 2nd night of the sailing
- What is the Captain’s Dinner – This is a night where you can get a little more dressed up lots of picture opportunities you can meet the captain before dinner in the hotel lobby.
- Is there a blow dryer onboard the ship – YES
- Are there any irons in the rooms – NO however there are laundry rooms in the hallways that have several irons & ironboards
- Does everyone in the room over 21 need to buy cheers – YES
- Do I have to buy all 3 days of cheers – YES
- Are towels for the pool provided – YES
- What are the check in requirement for incidentals – A credit card can be put on file and when all charges of your final bill will go the card provided. If using a cash deposit the minimum amount would be $100.00
- Can I bring liquor onboard – Only one bottle of wine or champagne are allowed and must be carried on not check in. No hard liquor or beer is allowed to brought onboard.
- Can I buy Liquor in Ensenada – Yes Carnival will store it for you and you will pick it up the morning you are leaving the ship.
- Can I take bottle water – No you can purchase bottle water via the Carnival Funshops for $4.50 per 12 pack it will be delivered to your cabin Carnival Funshops 800 522-7648
More questions or need to make changes regarding your cruise
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
All changes to your cruise reservation must be made in writing to email@example.com